Rogers Public Schools Pre-Kindergarten Summer Registration
The Rogers Public Schools Pre-Kindergarten Program is designed to provide a full day, child-centered, literacy-focused curriculum to ensure all RPS Pre-K students enter kindergarten ready to learn. Our Rogers Pre-Kindergarten program is funded by an Arkansas Better Chance for School Success, ENDEAVOR Grant, & CACFP Snack Funds. This outstanding early childhood educational program is provided at no cost to eligible families.
Rogers Public Schools
Pre-Kindergarten Registration for the
2017-2018 school year will be
Wednesday, April 5th
Thursday, April 6th
Where to Register: Rogers Pre-K at Tucker Elementary
121 School Avenue
Lowell, AR 72745
Child Age Eligibility:
Pre-K student must be four years old...on or before August 1, 2017.
Eligible families must reside in the Rogers Public School District attendance area.
Please bring the following to registration:
Family Size Maximum Income
- Documentation of your child's birth date (any one of the following)
1) Child's Birth Certificate
2) Hospital Record
3) Statement by the Local Registrar or County Recorder
4) Attested Baptism Certificate
5) Affidavit of Date, Place of Birth by Parents or Guardians
6) United States Military Identification
- Proof of Residency may be verified with one set of the following documents:
1) Current real-estate property tax receipt and utility bill showing name & address
2) Rental/Lease agreement and current utility bill showing name & address
3) Two different current utility bills showing name & address
- Child's Social Security Card (or a number will be assigned at school)
- Child's Immunization Record (Must be up-to-date)
- Copy of Health Screening : Well Child Check-Up or Physical evaluation from Doctor. You may also bring an appointment card.
- Documentation of Income, which could include any one of the following:
1) Last four paycheck stubs
2) 2016 W-2 Statement
3) 2016 Federal Income Tax Returns
4) 2016 Form 1040 Schedules C or F (self-employed)
5) Letter from DHS case worker or social service agency stating household income (MUST be current with in the last 30 days)
- Current INCOME ELIGIBILITY TABLE for 2016 - 2017 School Year:
You may choose to print and fill out Online Pre-K Enrollment forms below...
Parent/Guardians may pick up enrollment forms from the Pre-K Center or Tucker Pre-K.
Please fill out all Enrollment forms, and return the forms with the required documents listed to the Pre-Kindergarten Registration on April 5th and 6th at 121 School Avenue, Lowell, AR 72745.
2017-2018 Registration Forms will be available to be pick up beginning Tuesday March 28th. You may pick up enrollment forms, at Rogers Pre-K Center or Tucker Pre-K Center starting March 28th. 2017-2018 Documents will not be available for pick up before March 28th.
Printable 2017-2018 Registration Documents are below.
Click here to PRINT New Pre-K Student Enrollment Forms. English / Spanish
*Pre-Kindergarten Enrollment is first come first serve for eligible families residing in the Rogers School District. There are limited spaces available. Please be aware that filling out the paper work does not guarantee program eligibility.*
For more information about the Rogers Public Schools Pre-Kindergarten program, contact the Director of Early Childhood Education at.... 479-631-3572.