Frequently Asked Questions:
How does a child become eligible for the Rogers Pre-Kindergarten Program?
1. Each child must be four (4) years of age on or before August 1, 2016.
2. Eligible families must reside in the Rogers Public School District - -by providing proof of residency, submitting 2 current utility bills (gas, water, cable, or electric) showing parent name and child's home address.
Homeless families must report to Rogers Public Schools Administration Building for a permit to enroll.
3. Each family must meet Income Eligibility (See
registration requirements of top-left of this page), for example, a
family of four would have an annual income of $48,600 per year or less.
What do I need to bring for enrollment?
The parents will need to bring the following documentation to be able to enroll:
How do you determine which Pre-K building my child will attend?
- Child's Birth Certificate
- Child's Immunization Records
- Child's Social Security Card
- Parent's photo ID
- Proof of Residency (current gas, water, or electric bill showing parents name and address)
- Proof of Income (2015 Income Tax Return or current paycheck stubs)
When does the Rogers Public Schools Pre-K Enrollment begin?
- We will submit your
home address in our Rogers Public Schools Boundary Check System to
determine which school attendance area (Pre-K building) your child
- We have 3 Pre-K building
locations...Rogers Pre-Kindergarten Center, Tucker Elementary Pre-K
Center, and Eastside Elementary Pre-K.
Summer Pre-K Enrollment for the 2016-17 school year, for new PK students, will begin Tuesday, August 2, 2016, and will continue each school day, from 9:00
a.m. to 1:00 p.m. at the Rogers Pre-Kindergarten Center.
Our school is
located at 2710 North Woods Lane, in Rogers. - -
Our School Office