Rogers Public Schools Pre-Kindergarten Summer Registration
The Rogers Public Schools Pre-Kindergarten Program is designed to provide a full day, child-centered, literacy-focused curriculum to ensure all RPS Pre-K students enter kindergarten ready to learn. Our Rogers Pre-Kindergarten program is funded by an Arkansas Better Chance for School Success, ENDEAVOR Grant, & CACFP Snack Funds. This outstanding early childhood educational program is provided at no cost to eligible families.
Rogers Public Schools
Pre-Kindergarten Program is still accepting
applications the 2016-2017 school year.
Where to Register: Rogers Pre-Kindergarten Center
2710 N. Woods Lane
Rogers, AR 72756
Child Age Eligibility:
Pre-K student must be four years old...on or before August 1, 2016.
Eligible families must reside in the Rogers Public School District attendance area.
Please bring the following to registration:
Family Size Maximum Income
- Documentation of your child's birth date (any one of the following)
1) Child's Birth Certificate
2) Hospital Record
3) Statement by the Local Registrar or County Recorder
4) Attested Baptism Certificate
5) Affidavit of Date, Place of Birth by Parents or Guardians
6) United States Military Identification
- Proof of Residency may be verified with one set of the following documents:
1) Current real-estate property tax receipt and utility bill showing name & address
2) Rental/Lease agreement and current utility bill showing name & address
3) Two different current utility bills showing name & address
- Child's Social Security Card (or a number will be assigned at school)
- Child's Immunization Record (Must be up-to-date)
- Documentation of Income, which could include any one of the following:
1) Last four paycheck stubs
2) 2015 W-2 Statement
3) 2015 Federal Income Tax Returns
4) 2015 Form 1040 Schedules C or F (self-employed)
5) Letter from DHS case worker or social service agency stating household income (MUST be current with in the last 30 days)
- Current INCOME ELIGIBILITY TABLE for 2016 - 2017 School Year:
You may choose to print and fill out Online Pre-K Enrollment forms below...
Parent/Guardians may pick up enrollment forms from the Pre-K Center
Please fill out all Enrollment forms, and return the forms with the required documents listed to the Pre-Kindergten Center located at 2710 North Woods Lane.
Click here to PRINT New Pre-K Student Enrollment Forms. English / Spanish
*Pre-Kindergarten Enrollment is first come first serve for eligible families residing in the Rogers School District. There are limited spaces available. Please be aware that filling out the paper work does not guarantee program eligibility.*
For more information about the Rogers Public Schools Pre-Kindergarten program, contact the Director of Early Childhood Education at.... 479-631-3572.